Discover What the FAA Does Not Want You to Know. Former Air Traffic Controller Reveals the Shocking Truth about the FAA and How They Fail to Keep Our Skies Safe
• Airport security is getting more cumbersome but no safer; traffic jams overhead are rivaling those on the ground; and air traffic controllers are taking early retirement at an unprecedented rate.
• Working conditions in air traffic control facilities nationwide are deplorable.
• Despite laws designed to protect them, whistle-blowers routinely face retaliation and decertification.
• Safety inspections of planes are often shoddy or incomplete.
• Harassment is rampant.
• Airlines’ interests take precedence over safety concerns.