Before You Fly…
Discover What the FAA Does Not Want You to Know. Former Air Traffic Controller Reveals the Shocking Truth about the FAA and How They Fail to Keep Our Skies Safe
- Airport security is getting more cumbersome but no safer; traffic jams overhead are rivaling those on the ground; and air traffic controllers are taking early retirement at an unprecedented rate.
- Working conditions in air traffic control facilities nationwide are deplorable.
- Despite laws designed to protect them, whistle-blowers routinely face retaliation and decertification.
- Safety inspections of planes are often shoddy or incomplete.
- Harassment is rampant.
- Airlines’ interests take precedence over safety concerns.